We like to think that working at McCarthy’s makes you feel like this…
But we didn’t want to presume…
…So we asked our staff to tell us what they loved most about their jobs! This is what they had to say…
1. “Every day is different and I love that about McCarthy’s, you’re never bored! I’m constantly learning new things and pushing myself to progress and grow.” – Zoe Potter, Sales and Marketing Coordinator
2. “Working at McCarthy’s is great because you feel valued. Your ideas and opinions are listened to and you can influence decisions. You can make a real contribution towards the success of the Company.” – Barbara Brazil, Storage World Area Manager
3. “Being a move co-ordinator at McCarthys Removals is an enjoyable and varied role, no two removals are the same and everyday there is a different challenge.” Ann O’Sullivan, Move Coordinator
4. “McCarthy’s is a great company to work for as every day is different, especially in the Business Centre. McCarthy’s is a family run Business so every member of staff is valued individually. You’re not just a number like in a lot of company’s.” Glenna Holmes, Business Centre Administrative Assistant
5. “Shredding is a new part of our business and it’s been challenging to change my role within the company to learn and help grow the new area and learn about a new part of our business.” Stephanie McGowan, Shredding Coordinator
6. “My colleagues are the best part for me, I always feel like I can go to anyone if I need anything. The management will always listen to what you have to say and nothing is ever too much trouble.” Yasmin Sheikh, Cleaner
Be part of something special, call or email us today!
Have used self storage for some while now and our needs for the room size had changed, (needed smaller room). popped in to discuss and within 15 minutes a smaller room had been located and allocated. Completed the actual move the following week. Staff very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.
From the first phone call the service was excellent I obtained all the information I needed and pretty much made my decision there and then that I going to use them to store my belongings.
Upon signing up, Tina was amazing. Nothing was too much trouble for her, she showed me around different units so I could size them up before deciding which one I would need. She was so friendly and helpful and even gave me a direct contact number should have anything happened when I was at my unit.
I would definitely recommend using McCarthys again as their team are friendly and professional and the prices were the best in the area!
Brilliant, professional and very friendly service. Flexible in terms of unit size and length of storage. Wendi & Santa deserve a special welcome!!!
The Storage Centre, Kirkgate,
Wakefield WF1 1UW
Removals, Storage & Shredding:
01924 663 555 email@example.com
Monday-Friday: 08.00 to 17.30
Saturday: 09.00 to 16.00