Find Out More About How Our Shredding Service Works
Whether its our home shredding service or our business shredding that you are calling upon, the process is largely the same and is the same process that helps individuals, families and businesses across Leeds and Yorkshire on a daily basis.
- Our drivers report to work at 7:30am wearing full uniform and in possession of a company ID badge. They ensure that the vehicle they are using is clean as well as checking roadworthiness.
- They check their job sheet to ensure that the running order of collection is the most efficient route.
- On arrival at the client’s premises, the vehicle is parked safely and securely locked.
- Our driver reports to the client and signs in where required. Collection of the agreed confidential waste takes place.
- A copy of the collection note is provided to the client.
- The confidential waste is immediately loaded to our shredding vehicle and locked.
- The consignment of confidential waste is then taken back to our own shredding plant in Leeds. The warehouse is unlocked and security alarms are disabled.
- The confidential waste is unloaded into the warehouse and then fed into the shredding machine. This is then bailed up and sent for recycling.
- The completed paperwork is then returned to the office where a certificate of destruction is generated and sent to the client as confirmation that the confidential waste has been destroyed.